About Hoosier Law Firm, PLLC in Charleston
Representing Hardworking West Virginians
Our Charleston employment lawyer proudly represents workers from all backgrounds and industries in a wide variety of employment law claims. We never represent corporations, fakes, or insurance companies. Instead, we seek to right the wrongs that have been done to hardworking men and women to help prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.
We love talking to people and want to hear your story. Call (800) 455-8721 to schedule a free consultation today.
Your Work Is Our Work
At Hoosier Law Firm, PLLC, we know that your work is your and your family’s livelihood, which is why we do everything possible to protect you. We’ll handle all employment law services, such as sexual harassment claims, overtime violations, wage and hour claims, wrongful termination cases, and much more. In addition, our firm will also handle civil cases involving injury or wrongful death on the job.
Working with our firm means you benefit from the following, and more:
- Trust: We build lifelong relationships with clients, helping them through their cases and long into the future.
- Personal VIP service: Clients have access to Attorney Adrian Hoosier’s personal cell number and can text him, send him Facebook messages, and more. This means you have complete access to your attorney and not a paralegal or junior associate.
- Experience: We have litigated cases in virtually every single town in West Virginia. We know the defense counsel and the judges. In addition, we have a huge network across multiple states – if we’re not the best firm for your legal matter, we will refer you to someone who is.
- Understanding: We know what injuries and job loss does to you and your family. Our Charleston employment lawyer comes from a small, low-income area and understands people who live paycheck-to-paycheck.
- Honesty: We will always be straightforward with clients throughout their case. We will never sugarcoat your matter or make false promises.
- Availability: We are available to client 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you cannot travel to our office, we travel to you up to 500 miles away.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
We offer every client a complimentary no-obligation initial consultation so we can learn your story and you can learn how we may be able to help. Hoosier Law Firm, PLLC is also 100% contingency-based, meaning that if we take your case, you owe us nothing unless we are able to recover for you.